Displaying items by tag: Entrepreneurship Education
KAB Follow-Up Workshop Erbil, Iraq 2-6 October 2011Friday, 14 October 2011 10:02
KAB Awareness Workshops- Saudi Arabia 19-21 September 2011Friday, 14 October 2011 08:49
- Presentation and discussion of the various definitions of entrepreneurship and the importance of entrepreneurship education.
- Overview of the KAB programme. This included the objectives of KAB, detailed description of its content, its methodology and implementation modality, its monitoring and evaluation tools and an overview of the KAB programme in the Arab region with the lessons learned.
- Brief description of the human resources needed for a proper pilot implementation of the KAB programme and the development and certification of the KAB facilitators and supervisors.
- Presentation of the proposed project implementation plan agreed upon with Riyadah in May 2011.
KAB Training of Facilitators' workshop 4-15 September 2011 Ramallah, PalestineTuesday, 13 September 2011 10:44
As part of the Nationalization of KAB in Palestine, a Training of Facilitators workshop was held in Ramallah from 4-15 September 2011 by the Ministry of Labour and under the supervision of ILO. The TOF was facilitated by five potential NKFs who assisted each other in the delivery as part of their assessment for their successful certification as National Key Facilitators under the monitoring of Mr. Samih Jaber, ILO KAB Regional Facilitator.
Attached are photos from the workshop.
In the first picture:
First Row: Samih Jaber, ILO KAB Regional Facilitator and Rania Bikhazi SME Specialist
Second Row: the 5 potential NKFs- Shehdeh Al Zarou, Khawla Zughaiar Natsheh, Nidal Fahmi Ayesh, Shaheer Rasheed Yacoub, Abdallah Al Selawi.
KAB at the National Company for Employment and Training, JordanTuesday, 23 August 2011 08:48
Follow-up Expert Meeting: Review and Finalization of the KAB 2012 editionWednesday, 17 August 2011 08:03
As a follow- up to the
KAB Facilitator Questionnaire, Hoang Van DuongMonday, 15 August 2011 08:48
Expert Meeting: Review and Finalization of the KAB 2012 editionWednesday, 27 July 2011 07:14
A 3-day experts’ meeting from 3-
The meeting took place at the Kempinski hotel in Amman, Jordan and was attended by
"Turning the ILO SIYB and KAB Green" Workshop- Amman,Jordan 31 July to 2 August2011Wednesday, 27 July 2011 06:39
The ILO Regional Office for Arab states organized a 3-day training workshop from 31 July till
Entrepreneurship Training of Trainers AcademyThursday, 30 June 2011 11:43
High levels of enterprise creation and entrepreneurship are associated with the creation of more and better jobs for women and men. This is why the ILO seeks to promote a culture of entrepreneurship as part of employment initiatives. The ILO has an extensive set of entrepreneurship training packages designed to suit the needs of different target groups. Youth is one such target, and another is women. People with disabilities can also benefit from ILO entrepreneurship training.
To be effective and to have an impact, these training packages need to be delivered by well prepared and suitably qualified trainers. The ILO has a trainer certification system in place for many of its training packages, such as SIYB and KAB. The 11 day Entrepreneurship Training of Trainers Academy is designed to be one of the steps that a trainer may decide to take on the path to certification. It will be taken into account by the ITC ILO as the training of trainers’ component of a trainer certification process.
The Entrepreneurship Training of Trainers Academy is designed to:
• Enhance training and learning facilitation skills;
• Familiarize entrepreneurship trainers with the content and delivery methods of ILO training packages in the areas of either entrepreneurship education (KAB) or women’s entrepreneurship development or business skills for artists
For more information, click on "Read more" here below to access the Academy brochure in English and Spanish. Also, if you are interested in more and other training courses offered by the ILO Training Center in Turin please visit their site at: