Items filtered by date: Monday, 28 May 2012
Call for proposals on Good Practices on Youth EntrepreneurshipTuesday, 17 April 2012 12:05
The Forum will gather a hundred young men and women involved in the promotion of decent work for youth. Participants will share their experiences and views on the current employment situation and discuss practical examples of successful initiatives which have led to the promotion of decent work for youth.
Plenary sessions, thematic discussions and breakout workshops will focus mainly on:
- Examining various aspects of the youth employment crisis, reviewing facts and issues from various regions
- How to enable access to decent work for young people (including students, interns, informal workers, unpaid family contributors...)
- Developing partnerships for more and better jobs for the youth
CALL TO YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMMES
- Has your organization implemented a programme to support employment of young people?
- Do you want your programme to be recognized, disseminated and replicated in other countries?
We invite you to complete the online registration form in English, Spanish or French.
The call for proposal will on 28 April 2012. No applications will be accepted after this date.
The selection committee will identify good practices from each region, and invite their representative to present their experience in the Youth Employment Forum in Geneva.
Get international recognition and see how your programme is replicated in other countries.
The representative of each selected practice in each region will be invited to the Youth Employment Forum to be held between 23 and 25 May 2012. All expenses (including transportation, accommodation and meals) will be covered by ILO.
The selected good practices will be published online and in a printed document.
For more information please contact: email@example.com